Announcing Our New Jobs Forum!
AHS has added a new service for members who are seeking jobs. Now you can upload a resume, along with a short bio and contact info, for potential employers to peruse. Employers who are looking to hire are still welcome to submit jobs for our Jobs Listing page.
Not a member? Consider joining so you can take advantage of this service and many other benefits, including our monthly newsletter, meeting reminders, event discounts, and more. Click here to sign up.
Save the Date for the 2017 AHS Symposium!
AHS has three local chapters that hold meetings and events:
- Phoenix Chapter: Meeting Info | Board Members | News
- Tucson Chapter: Meeting Info | Board Members | News
- Flagstaff Chapter: Meeting Info | Board Members | News
Formed in 1985, AHS is a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing hydrology and water resources research, planning, and development. We not only provide an open forum for professionals to exchange information, but we also support public understanding, education, and training in the science and technology of hydrology and water resources. An important part of AHS’ mission is promoting the responsible use, management, and preservation of water resources in the arid Southwest. AHS is also dedicated to helping establish standards for the practice of hydrology as a profession. To support these goals, AHS funds meetings, scholarships, grants, symposia, and other outreach and (or) educational activities.
News from AHS
- NGWA Conference: Call for Papers (6/23/2017)
- A New Online Hub for Water Information (6/23/2017)
- Requests from ADEQ for Stakeholder Input and Water Quality Data (6/12/2017)
- Government Goings-on: Holding Pattern in the Drought (6/7/2017)
- Brown Bag: Upper Santa Cruz River Risk MAP Project / HEC-RAS 2D (6/6/2017)
- Thanks to Our Craft Beer Tasting Sponsors! (6/1/2017)
- WRRC Brown Bag Seminar (5/26/2017)
- New Groundwater Book Available (5/24/2017)
- 2017 Arizona Science & Engineering Fair (5/17/2017)
- The Arizona Geological Survey is back in business! (5/8/2017)
- Become a Citizen Science Water Monitor for ADEQ (5/5/2017)
- Beyond the Mirage is Now Available on Amazon (5/5/2017)