Get ahead of the new federal e-reporting rule and save time and money by using myDEQ, ADEQ’s new online service.
Now, by federal rule, all Discharge Monitoring Reports (DMRs) must be submitted electronically to ADEQ and the EPA beginning Dec. 21, 2016. ADEQ makes online submission easy for both DMRs and Self-Monitoring Report Forms (SMRFs) with myDEQ.
myDEQ eliminates wasteful and cumbersome paper forms, allowing you to:
- Comply with the federal e-reporting rule for DMRs.
- Submit forms online at your convenience, 24/7.
- Never miss a deadline with email reminders about due dates.
- Avoid common reporting errors that delay compliance.
- Receive compliance status within 48 hours of submittal.
Register now: https://my.azdeq.gov/registration/request-account#/
Email — myDEQ.email@example.com
Helpline — 844-827-4768