About Our Chapter Meetings…
AHS conducts meetings and activities within three chapters. Be sure to check your local chapter page and our online calendar for details about upcoming meetings.
- When: Second Wednesday of each month
- Where: SunUp Brewing Co., in midtown (on the north side of Camelback Road, just east of Central Avenue)
- Cost: $15 per person for dinner ($20 for nonmembers; $5 for students)
These meetings, which are preceded by social hour and dinner, feature a guest speaker. RSVP by the Friday before the meeting by contacting Kirk Creswick.
- When: Second Tuesday of each month
- Where: Montgomery & Associates (1550 E. Prince Road) and other locations
- Cost: Usually free
These meetings feature a social half hour followed by a talk. For info, contact Damian Gosch.
Meetings are held once a month, except during the summer, occasionally in conjunction with a speaker or a speaker through the NAU Geology department. These meetings are generally announced via e-mail.
Corporate Board Meetings
The AHS corporate board meets quarterly to discuss business. All members are welcome to participate. For info about meeting times, locations, and agendas, visit the Corporate page.
General Membership Meeting
Once a year, at the annual symposium, AHS holds a general membership meeting. All symposium attendees are encouraged to participate. See the symposium pages for details.