Senior Water Resources Professional, Montgomery & Associates
Organization: Montgomery & Associates
Date posted: 04/18/17
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Closing date: 05/31/17
M&A is seeking a senior-level professional with technical and business development skills to facilitate the growth of its Phoenix office.
This position will involve balancing project, business development, and staff mentorship / management responsibilities.
- Proven marketing capabilities
- Strong experience in both the technical and management aspects of water resource project acquisition and implementation
- M.S. in hydrology, geology, or engineering preferred
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- Established connections in the Arizona water resources market
Interested candidates should send a letter of intent and resume to Leslie Katz by May 31.
M&A is an Arizona-based, international consulting firm with a 30-year history of providing quality hydrogeologic and water resources services. This mid-sized, employee-owned company has offices in Arizona, Colorado, Utah, and California, as well as in Perú and Chile. To learn more, visit www.elmontgomery.com.
M&A works collaboratively across its U.S. and international offices, and the planned growth in its Phoenix office will be supported by the integrated resources of multiple offices.