Our Next Phoenix Chapter Meeting: Craft Beer Tasting!
05/10/2017 06:00 PM
05/10/2017 09:00 PM
Monthly Chapter Dinner Meeting
San Tan Brewing Company, 8 S San Marcos Pl, Chandler, AZ 85225
- Date: May 10
- Time: 6:00-9:00 PM
- Place: San Tan Brewing Company, 8 S San Marcos Pl, Chandler, AZ 85225
- Cost: $40 / $15 students; includes beer sampling and food*
- RSVP: Stephen Flora (by May 3) or register and pay online
* Includes two drink tickets (for 16 or 20 oz pours or wine) and all-you-can-eat buffet: Hatch chile and artichoke dip w/ chips and beer bread; Pibil tostadas; chipotle bacon wrapped shrimp; burnt ends (pork); smoked salmon crustini; and hummus, veggies, and beer bread.
Attend this event. Come join AHS to find out how we can restore our forests to protect them from mega fires which in turn provides a reliable and quality water supply for the greater Phoenix area. Enjoy a selection of beer and food from SanTan Brewing Company, meet with others interested in water, and watch videos and presentations on water and healthy forests by Charlie Ester of SRP. All profits will be donated to the AHS Foundation to help fund the endowment of our Herman Bouwer Intern Scholarship.
Become a sponsor! This is a great opportunity for individuals, businesses, and water resource leaders to help make a difference in the lives of aspiring hydrologists. Sponsors will be recognized on slides that will display logos and other information throughout the evening (except during the film). You also receive up to three tickets to the event, depending on your sponsorship level. Click here to learn more…
- June 14 — An isoscape for groundwater in the alluvial basins of Arizona with Dr. Chris Eastoe, retired UA
If you would like to do a presentation at a future Phoenix Chapter meeting or if you know someone else who could use an audience, please contact Stephen Flora.
News from the Phoenix Chapter
- Craft Beer Tasting to Benefit Bouwer Intern Scholarship! (3/23/2017)
- Sponsor the AHS Phoenix Chapter’s Craft Beer Tasting! (3/23/2017)
- Judges Needed for AzSEF! (3/13/2017)
- 11th Annual AEG Student Night 2017 (3/9/2017)
- Recap from Our 2016 Herman Bouwer Intern Scholar, Clinton Laulo (10/16/2016)
- Recap of Tap to Top: Restoring Arizona’s Forests (8/1/2016)
- My Experience as a Herman Bouwer Intern Scholar (12/4/2015)
- Results of Chapter Officer Elections (12/2/2015)