Arizona WateReuse 2015 will be held in Flagstaff from July 26–28 at the Little America Hotel, 2515 E. Butler Ave. The event has been organized by WateReuse Arizona and the AZ Water Association Reuse Committee as an exchange of information and experience related to water reuse planning, implementation, and operations.. Online registration is available until July 24.
Special Speakers & Keynotes
- Flagstaff Mayor, Jerry Nabours
- WateReuse Executive Director, Melissa Meeker
- New ADEQ Water Quality Division Director, Trevor Baggiore
- U.S. Representative, Paul Gosar, D.D.S.
- Director, Kyl Center for Water Policy, Morrison Institute, ASU, Sarah Porter
- Bryant & Associates, Ginger Bryant
- New ADWR Director, Thomas Buschatzke
- HDR, Tim Thomure
Sunday Night Poster Session & Welcome Reception. Join us to get acquainted and enjoy our Arizona Student Research Poster Session while networking with your fellow water reuse professionals. If weather permits, we will host a purple recycled water balloon battle to kick-off the event!
Monday Night Dinner. Dinner and gallery viewing at Museum of Northern Arizona.
A shuttle will be provided for safe transportation.