Announcing Our New Jobs Forum!
AHS has added a new service for members who are seeking jobs. Now you can upload a resume, along with a short bio and contact info, for potential employers to peruse. Employers who are looking to hire are still welcome to submit jobs for our Jobs Listing page.
Not a member? Consider joining so you can take advantage of this service and many other benefits, including our monthly newsletter, meeting reminders, event discounts, and more. Click here to sign up.
Save the Date for the 2017 AHS Symposium!
AHS has three local chapters that hold meetings and events:
- Phoenix Chapter: Meeting Info | Board Members | News
- Tucson Chapter: Meeting Info | Board Members | News
- Flagstaff Chapter: Meeting Info | Board Members | News
Formed in 1985, AHS is a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing hydrology and water resources research, planning, and development. We not only provide an open forum for professionals to exchange information, but we also support public understanding, education, and training in the science and technology of hydrology and water resources. An important part of AHS’ mission is promoting the responsible use, management, and preservation of water resources in the arid Southwest. AHS is also dedicated to helping establish standards for the practice of hydrology as a profession. To support these goals, AHS funds meetings, scholarships, grants, symposia, and other outreach and (or) educational activities.
News from AHS
- Pure Water Brew Challenge Volunteer Workshop at AZWater (4/25/2017)
- Student Scholarship Opportunities (4/24/2017)
- AGI Fact Sheets Published for Many States (4/18/2017)
- Tucson Water Promotions (4/14/2017)
- Colloquium — Managing the Colorado River in Interesting Times: Overallocation, Drought, & Climate Change (4/14/2017)
- AzSEF 2017 Award Winners Announced (4/13/2017)
- Government Goings-on: No Cents for WaterSense (4/5/2017)
- Water Innovation Challenge Event at Fox Theatre (4/5/2017)
- Robert Glennon to Speak in Tucson at May Arizona Geological Society Meeting (4/3/2017)
- Brown Bag on Upper San Pedro River Aquifer Recharge Program (3/29/2017)
- Craft Beer Tasting to Benefit Bouwer Intern Scholarship! (3/23/2017)
- Sponsor the AHS Phoenix Chapter’s Craft Beer Tasting! (3/23/2017)